Friday, September 3, 2010

THE SCAR OF MY LIFE

INTO THE POEM:
The poem speaks about my immortal love for a star whom I call "RIZA".
The poem beautifully describes the unparallel feelings of  love to her.
RIZA



Beneath the heavens lie thou my star.
I sight thou nigher but thy art too far,
Thou sparkle the faint black night like a reddish star,
Thou are my heart my and a vivacious avatar,


I scribed any sword on a scraggy wood,
To paint my love for you,
My love for you is a love too new,
But my love is a love by few.


I quest for  you on each cool and quiet affair,
By lodging any soul on a rocking chair,
And rem my twine paired eyes here and there,
Until I spot you with petite despair.


Deep in my core I perceive an opaque pain,
When the clouds eclipse you with their silvem train,
And when they scorn as euphoric rain,
All my exults deject as if a tumultuous drain.


I envy ARORA for her twilight glore,
And for her secluding me from your adore,
Tell me "RIZA" and make me sure,
Should I wait or just end my futile score.



Down on earth where betrayers thrive,
Me and my mortal heart lone survive,
And when on earth your kisses arrive,
I pray to HIM that our immortal love dealt alive.

3 comments:

  1. Yaar really nice poem...
    -
    At d same time etne Bhavuk mat ho....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much dear!!
    meanwhile m not that thinky as you suppose!!!

    ReplyDelete