Saturday, October 2, 2010

FOR A LOVING FREIND

INTO THE POEM:
This poem is again written by one best friend SARAL DAS,
He has dedicated this poem to me on my birthday.
Have a read.






With unbriddled thoughts in my mind here I trace,
to perpetuate my ascetic feelings of this race,
some few lines to see his smiling face,


Having a smooth bite of my pizza,
My thoughts dodged beyond the pyramid of GIZA,
To steal a sight of his amiable RIZA,


With his shining RIZA I saw this wholesome lad,
Scratching poems eligently as was his fad,
A never say die attitude was his clad.
And to be his friend, I am so clad.


As a guy he behaved totally eccentric,
To escape punishment he owed many tricks,
And as a poet I consider him freak,
Cause his poetic words tasted me Greek.




And whenever he was lonesome,
He scribbled some poems which were totally awesome,
Tough I could barely understand his poetic words,
But that poem called wind when I heard,
I became his crazy buff as I am writing this authentic bluff,


I can never forget the time we spent,
When up above the skies we went,
But he regarded me as a tough fight,
Though I'm not good enough to make his pants tight.


He helped me a lot in my study,
I wander what would I do without this buddy,


I know my poem is not that good,
But this is all and all I could ,
I scribbled this poem for his birthday,
I hope he remembers me somewhere someday.....

2 comments:

  1. hey luvly dedication 2 Saral yaar....i hop mere bday mein v tum mere liye ek poem dedicate karoge....wat say??

    ReplyDelete