Monday, April 2, 2012

The Prophecies of a Startled Soul


Into the Poem: The Poem is about a girl’s love for her beloved. Forsaken by the curse of religion, She agonizes the distance between them and hopes for the return of love in her life.


Poem:
The cult of dreams have manifested over the distant distance,
As he walks along towards my deep shadow,
The moment I’ve been waiting for,
With love I’ve been waiting for.
The mistful journey over the distant horizon,
Have freezed to the fragments of time,
And crawling on parts of my mind.

The deep buried hopes pop out from the grave of loneliness.
The glare of his eyes still alienate my pulse,
It’s the sweet converse; I’ve been waiting for,
With love, I’ve been waiting for.
The Dispatched destiny opens up alike an awakening bud,
The oracle of love still swims my heart,
As the zenith of disgust is torn apart.

Down went his eyes, towards my lips,
And his lips, it moved, to greet a smile,
The forgotten smile, I’ve been waiting for,
My sterile womb of life, was impregnated with love,
The potion of love, I’ve been waiting for.
He said “I love, but I can’t”.
And stabbed my ribs, against all that I want.

For we have crossed the mistaken meridian,
And walked over the green mile of silence,
The dreadful silence, I’ve been hating for,
It’s his love, I’ve been waiting for.
The loop of mutiny and the contrastive religion,
Conceive my mind, and bury the seeds of discord.
Love me my Dear, and hold my hand against all odd.

Why this religion? Why this sea of detachment?
My wet eyes burn for touch of cloth of your love,
The touch of love, I’ve been waiting for.
With love, I’ve been waiting for.
I hate this religion that built a wall.
For I know I can’t change the moving winds.
But can adjust my sail, to reach you, my destination.

PS: I had a crazy dream about this situation, So wrote this poem along a Girl's perspective. :)
                                                            
                                                                                                                  -Rukshan Ur Rahman

14 comments:

  1. For I know I can’t change the moving winds.
    But can adjust my sail, to reach you, my destination.

    simply marvellous...waooooooooo..<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mistor bhaiya: Thanks bhai. :D BT ye wala poetry personally kuch khas nahi tha. Sorry sir.

      Delete
  2. really heart touching and
    inspiring for the last two lines
    depicts all about the girl could do..

    Awsome..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Vivek: thanks for appreciating mate. The power of will of a girl is really innumerable.

      Delete
  3. so u mk ur drmz turn into reality in such a way.. i wl say slp mor.. ;) hrt touching... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEhe, Thank you Mam...!!
      Its your appreciation that drives me to poetry. THanks again mam!!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The oracle of love still swims my heart,
    As the zenith of disgust is torn apart.

    touched d hr8..
    sabaash !!!!

    keep it up...waitin' 4 ur oder drms..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, No more dreams dear. Now I'll work on fiction...!!
      Truely...THanks dear THank you so much...

      Delete
  7. good one
    keep the sprit
    u hav grt cmnd over the pen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " grt cmnd over the pen " - Nice phrase used sir...Thank you so much... :) <3ed ur comment...

      Delete
  8. nthin more 2 say dude... already d best adjectives hav been used above by our collegues.. keep it up.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Aww, Thanks Bro..A intellectual comment from a wonderful poet ...Nothing can be better than this... :)

      Delete