Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Enslaven Dreams

Into The Poem:
I'm back with my new poem titled "Enslaven Dreams", a VALENTINE's DAY special. Its just a simple analogy of passionate and deep expression of romance. Genuinely, its my perfect dedication meant for the one. Romance is what its all about. A portrait of the poet's imagination of love. If worth appealing, Don't forget to leave a comment.


Poem:
The thrift of pain and the lethal stain,
The lone of heart have escaped the vent,
For the lambent stars down the roasted night,
Infer the blaze of my beloveds eyes.
And the genial breeze insights a feel and reminds your touch.
For those mildest hugs cleanse my core off its settled dust.

I Remember that walk about the empty road,
And twiddle of thumbs while embracing our arms.
Our euphonic whispers memoired the mute verses of love.
And novelty of which strikes a beat alike a craven dusk.
I remember the kiss on your flaccid cheek.
For it was a momentus gift to my frozen lips.

For some moment were plagued with loathsome lone,
But the winds have changed, the dark clouds have gone.
The seventh heaven seems down, to the feet of our love.
Imprinting our steps over the beach of life, is all that's left.
The feathers shall fly, all daggers drawn shall meet the sun.
The world will envy the twine paired rose, petals of which shadow you and I !

The mole of dreams have met their fate,
The morn of the blurred future has thus arrived.
For now I sense your lips moistening  mine,
And the coze of your arms, amidst this alluring time.
The warmth of your crust ignites a humble shake,
And the aural eyes enslave the soul and wrench it tight.

The night has unraveled the missing blend,
For the courtyards that wait us with fragrant jasmine twigs.
Leash me to your beats, for a moment I feel you.
Cage me, somewhere deep in your arms,
For I’ve no where to go, With no cynic stream to flow.
Your love is my blood, Your love is all I know.
                                                                                                        
                                                                                                       -Rukshan Ur Rahman



8 comments:

  1. loved each lined esp twine paired rose... i cud imagine wat u hv written n yes ofcourse it tuk me 2 d world of romance... ;) happy valentines day 2 u n d 1 4 whom d poem z... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mam, Never cud have been better than this. Glad that you liked it. Thanks Again Mam..:)

      Delete
  2. Enslaven Dream..ahan...title is excelent... and i too enjoyed the poem so much... grt piece of work..and sm lines got me mesmerized..like.. "The seventh heaven seems down, to the feet of our love.Imprinting our steps over the beach of life..." Loved it... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhai Thank you so much. Your Constant Love and appreciation is what drives the inner passion. <3

      Delete
  3. Ur love is all i know & plz let it flow!!!!
    gr8 manh!!!!
    loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautifully written... loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chirag. Your love and affection is all that fuels my poetry!

      Delete