Thursday, January 23, 2014

I was a coward

About:
Almost after a month, here's something that emotion's distaste snickered me. Sharing a page off The Green Diary.




"I was a coward; I gazed at you without your knowledge. I was a coward to let open my heart.


I was a coward when I wrote poems. Poems that sang love. I was a coward to tell the truth directly.


I was a coward when I said its you. I got silent meanwhile. I was a coward fearing you may reject me.


I was a coward to lips 'I love you'. I was worried if you may kill our friendship. I was a coward not to be

with you.


I was a coward & spoke in broken syllables. I never knew you would propose me. I was a coward

surrendered to happiness.


I was a coward not to text you. I feared your father may know about up. I was a coward to lose you.


I was a coward to speak in Odia. I didn't want people to know I'm dis linguistic. I was coward to be

different from you.


I was a coward when I suppressed my heart. Your father had disallowed talking with me. I was a coward

to end our love.


I was a coward when I asked to break up. When you called crying your troubles. I was a coward not to

see you in distress.


I was a coward when I said "I'll wait for you no matter what it takes". When you were crying. I was a

coward as I knew I'll never get someone like you.


I was a coward when I waited for 8 odd months. I kept praying for you. I was a coward to stop the belief

in my devotion.


I was a coward when I masked my sorrow. When after an year we talked. I was a coward not to cry.


I was a coward when I cried. When you said all that happened just because of me. I was a coward to

suspend my breath.


I was a coward when I took smoking. I wanted to evade you from my heart. I was a coward not to

breathe the separation.


I was a coward to abuse you. I knew you wouldn't ever hate me. I was a coward to end it up my side.


I was a coward when I drove back to you. When you told you spilled blood with cough. I was a coward

for my own instinct.


I was a coward to wish you on your birthday. I was stabbing my own heart a hundred times. I was a

coward to talk to you again.


I was a coward when I stood by you when someone failed his promises and ditched you. I knew you

would tumble to depression. I was a coward to see you in tears again.


I was a coward to bring you an amulet. When you said somethings wrong. I was a coward to see your

dreams breathe reality.


I was a coward to kill myself. When after so much of kindness you said I'm a coward. I'm a coward to

stop my beats that beat for you.


I was a coward to this up in my diary. For someday I could show how it felt. I'm a coward to induce you

my suffocation.


I'll be a coward as I wont talk to you, wont pray for you, wont think of you. I wont believe on you too. I'll

be a coward disbelieving my belief, that blindness for you."

1 comment:

  1. smtimes its good to be coward.........for it is for the Goodness of the one u care nd luv

    ReplyDelete