Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"8 Minutes"


Into the poem: This poem is another of my romantic flicks depicting the chronological scenes of a couples 8 minutes meet. a blend of emotions, love and romance its all about. Have a read and don't forget to hit a comment. :)


Those black eyes were grey, tired  & longed to imprison my glance.
Her lips though wet, were dry alike those seasonal rivers.
Bedside I stood gripping  her hands, preaching that love.
The sky went blue but sun lit with red, all over again.
Those visions unseen & tunes unheard were busy flattering our beloved souls,
And just she & I, stood gazing our eyes, falling in love all over again.

Staring on her eyes I whispered then,
“Loving you is alike a sleepless dream, I want you by my side
Be with me, just be mine, trust me along the voyage of life.
Within our chest there’s a heart with love unpicked,
Break that fence & then run to me,
All I want is a vacation of distance but love unabridged.”

A stream of pearls of tears flew down her wanton eyes,
Nothing her lips praised, they numbed and followed my heart.
Her unluscious lips were now close to my ears & whispered then,
“I love you my dear, I just love you
Where ever my feet are going, however far this may go...
Even if I’m faltering, I’ll follow your afterglow”

The liberty of wind made me feel the wetness of her hair,
The flagrant whispers of her lips then matched with my raised up beats,
The beats down her bosom was again that I felt,
Still that blend of breath was something unfelt,
Still my breath, her breath and our enslaved thoughts
Scribbled down an aurora of love, and sculpted the hidden tunnel of trust.


My hands then followed the course of the fallen dews of her eyes,
They wiped them off as the eyes that shut & ran to her dried lips,
And then went my lip and rubbed along her piece of skin.
Other hand of mine, pulled out that ring shadowed somewhere in my pocket.
I held her fingers and pushed that in.
And then kissed it up, and fell in love, and just fell in.

                                                               
                                                                 - Rukshan Ur Rahman
                                                                The Memoirs Of The Dark



2 comments:

  1. Really commendable... Why does your every poem have such a deep impact? Loved it to the core!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the poem was really really good... ur thoughts were perfectly penned down... i wish i could write like u but u knw... twas beautiful poem my friend.. :) keep thinking and writing..:)

    ReplyDelete